2012年8月3日星期五

UNIVERSITY ENVIRONMENT

~University Pendidikan  Sultan Idris ~a new life to me 

1. I start my new life at here... a beautiful and large university i haven see before...especially the campus baru, so many block , dewan kuliah , kafeteria and big field~ 

2. Beside the campus baru, have a " banjaran terpanjang Malaysia" --- Banjaran TITIWANGSA ...the scenery so beautiful and the environment here is awesome ~  so cold 

3. Furthermore, everyday you will see the NEW PROTON CAR on the road, cause the campus baru at Proton City 

4. At Campus Lama, there got a big library, there got 4 aras and there got "million" of books. I'm so happy cause there got many books to refer when doing the assignments .....there also got a best system for the students to borrow books or booking books using the internet ...omg i already falling in love to u , library....

5. Nest , at Campus Lama, also got many building, old and new, and here just like a maze for me ...i will get lost... 

but thank you my BIG GOD, cause open a door for me to start my new life , and sorry cause before tat i angry and mad to u ~ ^^


没有评论:

发表评论