2012年8月13日星期一

2days Not stay in KHAR


11/8 and 12/8 are the special days for me ....why ? cause my brother bring me and mugugu to his house and go to the INDIAN PRAYER ... tis is the new experience to me~ the purpose i go cause i was interesting for the indian calture...

11/8 ~ Tamil ( my brother) come to my hostel to bring mugugu and me to go his house first...inside the car got another big brother , Nazran, 25 year olds, primary english teacher at Selayang... he is a nice person...after reach Tamil's house, i meet his mother, real brother, real sister and a black cute dog.
They are so friendly to me and mugugu ...and always use the short sentences " janganlah macam tu"
hihi ~

Tamil's mother cook----so delicious cause i so long time at my hostel can't taste the real indian curry ... and i take 2 plate rice...hahaha...^^ after taking dinner, Tamil busy to prepare the prayer things , so tamil's sister bring mugu and me go to the longest pasar at selangor ...there are so many foods, bags and other else... mugu buy a roti john and i but some Chinese food to eat...


11pm, tamil's sister bring mugu and me go to the prayer...12pm the prayer start...
the Indian temple is at the small hell ~ there are so dark... and i start to feel scare cause don know they want bring mugu and me to where... when i reach the temple, the are many uncle there ... and i stand beside and see them to pray... but Tamil say never mind...just join ...then i also join...the most interesting part is when the god go in to the one of the uncles part ... we all are so quiet and the environment so dark... next i also go ask the god something... and the god say in tamil ...while i say in english ... and the Tamil ( my brother ) need to be the Interpreter to translate all the conservation between me and the god...

Next , the use a live kampung chicken to pray and need to kill the chicken...after tat need to cook and pray the god... the prayer until 4 o' clock ~ we cook the curry chicken and eat at there ... they prepare the rice, noodles and drink ...so nice ~ tis is my first day so late sleep and lepak wif my friends...

12/8 ~ we sleep until 10 o'clock, after tat need to go to temple to pray again ~ they got prepare many food to serve all the people who come ... there is unlimited to eat ...hahaha~
so nice the food ... so long time no try unlimited eating...
 lastly, i also help them to clean up the place... walk up and walk down ~ my fat all burn already ~ and need to take the big big periuk and other go down the temple to the lori...


night~ we go to the biggest shopping mall ~ Setia Mall ~ we go there to shopping and take our dinner ... Tamil and Nazran belanja me and mugu roti boy and McD burger ... hahaha~ thankyou ~





tis two days i so happy ~ although i dunno the tamil language, but from the body language i can knw what u all talking about ... tis is the best experience to me ~ tq Tamil ~ cause giving a chance to knw the indian culture ... thank you very much...

没有评论:

发表评论