2012年8月3日星期五

NEW FRIENDSHIP IN UNIVERSITY LIFE

Here, i meet many friends, got Melay, Chinese , India and many other race, furthermore they are form other place like Sabah, Sarawak, Kedah, Perak ,Pahang and other else.....


firstly, i would introduce to you ~ my roommate---douglas 
haha~"Rommate" ~ mostly people will think relationship for roommate is better than a friends, cause mostly the times will in the room, chat with each other~ talk about everything....haha! you are wrong, exactly wrong... mostly in room, we no talk to each other, just sometimes we talk ... we always using the facebook to chat ...quick interesting right? He like to dances, listening to the K-POP and sleeping ~ ^^ 


next, because of douglas , i meet a Geng Limau~ the special geng i haven meet before .....

inside his blog....he write this...
Lennon , The sorta Trouble Maker.
Mugu , The Tall Indian Guy. Ya, taller than me, obviously.
Tamil ? Tamel? I Dont really know how to spell his name. He's the oldest among all of us and he leave us....
Jehan , An indian who converted to Muslim, A Nice outgoing girl !
Melin , At first i thought MERLIN. yet she corrected me , Nice name she had there.
Azam... an melay boy, like the korean song, drama so much
Last but not least , Imelda , The sarawakian , my classmate . She's totally a Writer.
 ( haha... i lazy to write, so just copy form his blog)
Geng Limau , special Group ~ 1 Malaysia 


After that , i meet a team of Girls ~ 
Michelle ~ a old young lady ~ and she always call me hamburger 
summer Yee~ when she talk ~ i will feel very very funny ~ cause the "sound" when she talk 
melia ~ a mature girl, have a rasional thinking 
cyntia ~ everytime talking without thinking 
xindy ~ a girl tat very very nice and polite 
nicol ~ just meet her 2 times
jonna~ always seem like so tired and sick 
so happy to meet u all ~ ^^ 


lastly ~ is my housemates~ 
i have a nice housemates such as syamsul, pali, syed , and jay jay~they all so nice to me ~ and we also having "meeting" every night ~


and ~ all the Friends at the KHAR ~ muslim or non muslim ~ older me or smaller than  me ~ u all are my best best best best best friends ~ love u all ~ 










没有评论:

发表评论