2012年8月6日星期一

I am I

I am I , I am Bomberman Lim....now i study in Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris~
I like smiling to all my lecture and friends, i also dun know why ? i just knw that if i happy, they also happy~
I dun like the alcohol drink and i hate the cigarette ~ because it bring bad effect to the human ~
I mostly spend my time is study and reading ~ i dun like reading the novel ,but i like reading article or essay ~
My hobby are playing squash, drawing, gardening, reading , writing,cooking and sleeping~
The food that I like the most is Sushi, cheese cake, and KFC, Pizzahut and other else ~
The Fruit that i like the most is apple, especially the FUJI china apples, so delicious~
My ambition is be a teacher ~ i like teaching and sharing the information that i have ~
The subjects that I like when i was secondary school are history and geografi ~
The subjects that i hate is science and math ~ but now i taking the course diploma Science (math) ~ haiz ~
So, now u know who am i ~ i am BOMBERMAN LIM ~


没有评论:

发表评论