2012年9月26日星期三

~BOMBER AND YOU ~

CHEMISTRY
you are Hydrogen and i am Oxygen ~
we mix together to form Hydrogen oxide ~
every seconds, every minutes, every hours, everyday~
we travel together ~
air ~ water ~ solid~
and never separate ~

PHYSIC
you walk i walk ~

i hope we no using displacement ~
so that we have more time together ~
you run i run ~
when suddenly a love force come to me ~
we collide and couple together forever ~
same with inelastic collision~

BIOlOGI
u are my heart ~
without u ~
my red blood cannot tranfer oxygen to all part body~
u are my lung ~
without u i cannot have a fresh air in my life ~
In short ~ without ~ i cannot live ~

MATH
LOVE same like a math question ~
when facing the problem ~
need use the formula ~
step by step to slove it ~
need patient, rational and responsible to it ~
cannot jump step ~
if not ~u will getting in a trouble ~

nothing to do ~ just write ~ now i try my best to love science and math ~

没有评论:

发表评论